1) PRIZE DRAW RULES
- Itch Petcare Limited (“Itch”) is the sponsor of the ‘iPad Prize Draw – June 2020’ (the “Prize Draw”).
- Entry into the Prize Draw is free and no purchase (or other form of indirect payment) is required to enter. The Prize Draw is open to all legal residents of the United Kingdom.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years or older as of 00:01am (BST) 18th June, 2020.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Itch or their immediate families and household members, or Itch’s affiliates, participating vendors, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Prize Draw Entities”).
- The Prize Draw is governed by the laws of England and subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and entrants to the Contest submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Rules and confirm that they are eligible.
2) HOW TO ENTER
- The Prize Draw will be open from 00:01am (BST) 19th June, 2020 through 11:59pm (BST) 26th June, 2020 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
- To enter the Prize Draw, participants must visit https://itchpet.typeform.com/to/guWs75ar and complete a survey submission (the “Entries”). No other form of Entry (eg. phone, email, or written submission) will be accepted.
- To be eligible, all Entries must include an email address and be received no later than 11:59pm (BST) on the last day of the Promotional Period.
- Itch is not required to provide copies of any Entry. If you wish to have a copy of your submission, please retain a copy.
- Itch is not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, or late Entries, technical, hardware, or software failures, whether human, mechanical, typographical, electronic or otherwise, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Prize Draw. Itch will not accept proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of Entry into the Prize Draw.
- In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Prize Draw, Itch reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Prize Draw. If any modifications become necessary, Itch will inform and provide an overview of the relevant modifications to all participants by email.
- In the event of cancellation, Itch reserves the right to award the Prize to any eligible, non-suspect Entrant prior to the event requiring such cancellation.
- Use of inaccurate or false information in Entries to the competition is strictly prohibited. If inaccurate or false information is provided, we reserve the right to disqualify your Entry.
- You may submit an Entry from anywhere in the UK. Entries made from elsewhere in the world will not be counted.
- The maximum number of Entries per entrant is one (1).
3) HOW TO WIN
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all eligible and completed Entries received by the end of the Promotional Period. The winner will be chosen using www.random.org.
- Itch’s allocation of the Prize will be final and binding. The Prize Draw winner will be chosen by 3rd July, 2020 and informed by email and/or phone as soon as practicable after verification. Winners must accept their prize within three (3) business days of notification.
- Please note: odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
4) THE PRIZE
- The following prizes will be awarded:
- Description of Prize: The prize is an APPLE 10.2″ iPad (2019) – 32 GB in Space Grey available on currys.co.uk, here.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- No substitution or transfer of the Prize or cash redemption is permitted by the winner. Itch reserves the right to substitute any prize(s) of like value for any reason whatsoever.
- The winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes (if applicable).
- The Prize is provided to the applicable winner “as is” and “with all faults.” Itch does not provide any guarantee concerning the winner’s satisfaction with their Prize.
- Itch hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the Prize, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose and non-infringement. To the extent such disclaimer conflicts with applicable law, the scope and duration of any applicable warranty will be the minimum permitted under such law.
5) ALTERNATIVE WINNERS; DISCLAIMER
- If: (i) any Prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (ii) a potential winner declines his or her Prize or (iii) a potential winner fails to comply with any of the Rules as outlined herein, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be determined at Itch’s sole discretion.
- In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of Prizes set forth in these Rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human, or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from among all eligible prize claims for the Prize(s) at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Rules.
- No more than the stated number of Prizes per these Rules will be awarded.
6) PUBLICITY AND OTHER TERMS
- By claiming the prize, you hereby authorize the use, without additional compensation, of your name, photograph, likeness, details of the country and/or city where you live, any comments made by or attributed to you for the sole purpose of promoting and marketing the Prize Draw, including but not limited to, any audio/visual recording or broadcast for such promotional purposes, in any media, throughout the world.
- Itch must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation you agree that we can send the surname and county of prize winners to anyone who contacts us per Section 7 below. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being made available, please contact Itch at hello@Itchpet.com. In such circumstances, Itch must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
7) PRIZE DRAW RULES
- To receive a list of winners or a copy of these Rules, contact us at email@example.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address: Itch Petcare Limited, 7 Maple Park, Low Fields Avenue, Leeds, LS12 6HH, United Kingdom. (Please specify “iPad Prize Draw – June 2020 Prize Draw Rules”).