Itch: Itch Petcare Limited (company number 11403257) whose registered office is at Unit 7 Maple Park Industrial Estate, Low Fields Avenue, Leeds, UK, LS12 6HH and any of its applicable partners [eg Kennel Club] working with Itch in relation to this Prize Draw.
Entrant: You, the entrant in the Prize Draw.
Definitions / Interpretation
In these terms and conditions, “we” or “us” means Itch. “You”/ “Your” means the Entrant. “Party” or “Parties” shall mean you and us together.
Prize Draw: The series of prize draw competitions communicated to customers of Itch who use the appropriate Kennel Club voucher. It’s open to all eligible Itch customers who subscribe for an Itch monthly subscription using the Kennel Club voucher during the competition window between the Start Date and Closing Date (inclusive). One prize draw will be made on the Prize Draw Date in relation to each calendar month between the Start Date and Closing Date (inclusive). Only one entry applies per each eligible Itch customer although each eligible Itch customer shall be entered into each monthly prize draw provided that the Prize can only be won once by each eligible Itch during such competition window meaning that once an eligible Itch customer has won the Prize they will not be entered into the prize draw for any subsequent monthly prize draw.
Prize Draw Date: The date of each Prize Draw being such date as Itch shall decide in the following calendar month after the month for which the Prize Draw applies
Prize: 12 months free Itch Flea (Cat, Small Dog, Medium Dog, Large Dog or XL Dog) subscription, limited to 1 pet only.
Start Date: 00:00.01 1st April 2021
Closing Date: 23:59:59 on 30 November 2021
Winner: Each winner of the Prize as determined by each Prize Draw
The Prize Draw
- By participating in the Prize Draw you give your agreement to these terms and conditions applying.
- Itch reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw or to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Any queries about the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions should be directed in writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly marked “Kennel Club Prize Draw”. Only queries relating to the Prize Draw will be handled. Any entries sent to this email address will not be included.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions or otherwise relating to this Prize Draw, the decision of Itch shall be final.
To enter into the Prize Draw you must:
- be over 18 years of age. Itch may ask you to provide proof of your age.
- have used the Kennel Club voucher when initially taking out an Itch subscription.
- have kept your Itch subscription for at least 30 days and/or not cancelled your Itch subscription on or before any Prize Draw Date.
You cannot enter if:
- You are an employee of Itch or a family member of an employee of Itch.
- You have previously won one of any Prize Draw.
- You are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- You fail in the opinion of Itch to comply with any of the terms applicable to any Prize Draw.
Prize Draw operation
- The Winner will be drawn at random on each Prize Draw Date.
- Itch will make reasonable attempts to contact the Winner using the contact details provided when entering or that Itch holds for the Entrant. The Winner has 14 days to claim their Prize from the first time they are contacted by Itch after the relevant Prize Draw Date. As the end date for claiming the Prize draws near, if the Prize has not been claimed by the Winner, Itch will attempt to contact you a final time and make you aware of the deadline to claim the Prize. The Winner will be informed that if they have not made contact to claim the Prize by such end date, Itch reserves the right to declare their award void. At that point, Itch reserves the right to award the Prize to another Entrant, drawn at random.
- The Prize is awarded at Itch’s discretion and no Prize will be awarded to anyone who, in the opinion of Itch at its absolute discretion, has breached any of these terms and conditions or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- Itch reserves the right to substitute the Prize at any time with a prize of equal or greater value. The awarded Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Prize is as stated only.
- Itch shall have no liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses or losses incurred by any Entrant as a result of his/her participation in the Prize Draw.
- Each Winner of a prize draw will be contacted via a phone call or email within 30 days after the relevant Prize Draw Date.
- If you are the Winner, you consent to Itch’s use of, and Itch reserves the right to use, your photograph and likeness for publicity purposes. Itch may make public statements about the prize winners, unless otherwise requested. A list of prize winners can be obtained from Itch upon request in writing to email@example.com.
- Itch will use the personal information and contact details provided by you for administering the Prize Draw and to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions. In order to understand how you and other entrants use the Prize Draw, we may collect IP addresses.
- Any personal data relating to you or other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not, save as set out in these terms and conditions, be disclosed to a third party without your prior consent.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Parties.
- The Parties do not intend that any of the terms of this agreement will be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise by any person not a Party to it other than by an affiliate company of Itch.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.