- Itch – Itch Petcare Limited (company number 11403257) whose registered office is at Unit 7 Maple Park Industrial Estate, Low Fields Avenue, Leeds, UK, LS12 6HH and any of its applicable partners working with Itch in relation to this Prize Draw.
- Entrant – You, the entrant in the Prize Draw.
Definitions / Interpretation:
In these terms and conditions, “we” or “us” means Itch. “You”/ “Your” means the Entrant. “Party” or “Parties” shall mean you and us together.
- Prize Draw – The “Win a lifetime supply of Itch Flea” competition is open to all eligible customers who take out an Itch subscription during the competition window between the Start Date and Closing Date (inclusive). Only one entry applies per each eligible Itch customer.
- Prize Draw Date – The Prize Draw winner will be chosen by 4th June, 2021 and informed by email and/or phone as soon as practicable after verification.
- Prize – Description of Prize: a lifetime supply of Itch Flea (Cat, Small Dog, Medium Dog, Large Dog or XL Dog). A lifetime supply of Itch Flea is calculated based on a 15 year life expectancy of a pet. Limited to 1 pet only.
- Start Date – 00:00.01 13th May 2021
- Closing Date – 23:59:59 on 31st May 2021
- Winner – The one winner chosen at random from the eligible and completed entries.
The Prize Draw:
- By participating in the Prize Draw you give your agreement to these terms and conditions applying.
- Itch reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw or to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Any queries about the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions should be directed in writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly marked “Win a lifetime supply of Itch Flea”. Only queries relating to the Prize Draw will be handled. Any entries sent to this email address will not be included.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions or otherwise relating to this Prize Draw, the decision of Itch shall be final.
- To enter into the Prize Draw you must:
- be over 18 years of age. Itch may ask you to provide proof of your age.
- Either sign up to an Itch Flea subscription during the competition window
- or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your name and email address enclosed to the following address, to arrive before the end of the competition window: Itch Petcare Limited, 7 Maple Park, Low Fields Avenue, Leeds, LS12 6HH, United Kingdom. Please specify “Win a lifetime supply of Itch Flea, May 2021” in the letter. No other form of Entry (eg. phone, email) will be accepted.
- have kept your Itch subscription for at least 30 days and/or not cancelled your Itch subscription on or before any Prize Draw Date.
You cannot enter if:
- You are an employee of Itch or a family member of an employee of Itch.
- You are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- You fail in the opinion of Itch to comply with any of the terms applicable to any Prize Draw.
- You may submit an Entry from anywhere in the UK. Entries made from elsewhere in the world will not be counted.
Prize Draw operation:
- The Winner will be drawn at random by the 4th June 2021.
- Itch will make reasonable attempts to contact the Winner using the contact details provided when entering or that Itch holds for the Entrant. The Winner has 14 days to claim their Prize from the first time they are contacted by Itch. As the end date for claiming the Prize draws near, if the Prize has not been claimed by the Winner, Itch will attempt to contact you a final time and make you aware of the deadline to claim the Prize. The Winner will be informed that if they have not made contact to claim the Prize by such end date, Itch reserves the right to declare their award void. At that point, Itch reserves the right to award the Prize to another Entrant, drawn at random.
- The Prize is awarded at Itch’s discretion and no Prize will be awarded to anyone who, in the opinion of Itch at its absolute discretion, has breached any of these terms and conditions or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- Itch reserves the right to substitute the Prize at any time with a prize of equal or greater value. The awarded Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Prize is as stated only.
- Itch shall have no liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses or losses incurred by any Entrant as a result of his/her participation in the Prize Draw.
- The Winner of the prize draw will be contacted via a phone call or email within 30 days after the relevant Prize Draw Date.
- If you are the Winner, you consent to Itch’s use of, and Itch reserves the right to use, your photograph and likeness for publicity purposes. Itch may make public statements about the prize winners, unless otherwise requested. A list of prize winners can be obtained from Itch upon request in writing to email@example.com.
- Itch will use the personal information and contact details provided by you for administering the Prize Draw and to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions. In order to understand how you and other entrants use the Prize Draw, we may collect IP addresses.
- Any personal data relating to you or other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not, save as set out in these terms and conditions, be disclosed to a third party without your prior consent.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Parties.
- The Parties do not intend that any of the terms of this agreement will be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise by any person not a Party to it other than by an affiliate company of Itch.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.